Sci-fi MMORTS Starborne launches into Open Beta on April 2nd
Starborne, the "epic sci-fi MMORTS" is launching it's Open Beta on April 2nd.
Speaking about the Open Beta launch, Stefán Gunnarsson, co-founder and CEO of Solid Clouds said, "I'm so proud of the new map design. It really manages to condense all the lessons we've learned over the past 5 years. With it, we are both catering to more play styles and also able to supercharge the deeply player-driven political side of the game."
The key features and additions being introduced for the Starborne Open Beta:
- A new map with zones that encourage expansion and empire building
- Three distinct victory conditions catering to different play style – Military, Industrial and Domain
- Improved game performance and stability
- Improved game pace and increase to a 10 week game round
- Alliance size reduced to 15
- For the very first time, an in-game Tutorial
- An android Companion App preview
- Mysterious alien artefacts, vortexes and broken planets are now on the frontier
- Badges to commemorate your progress and your achievements on the frontier
- Brand new Empire Skins and Map Pins make the map come alive
Find out more details about Starborne and its upcoming Open Bets on the official site.
Source: Press Release, YouTube.