MMOEdge is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
MMOEdge may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from January 1st, 2020.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- If you create an account with Email address we will collect your Username and Email address.
- If you create an account by signing in through a third party provider such as Steam, we will collect your Username, your Unique ID on that service and in some cases we will collect your avatar and your Email address.
- If you interact with us by sending comments or suggestions or by posting or sharing content on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and Reddit, we may collect personal information such as your opinion, interests, preferences and degree of satisfaction with our products and services.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- If you have opted in we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- To answer your questions and follow-up with your support queries;
- To send information on our products and services, to the extent permitted by law;
- For any other purpose authorized or required by law.
Disclosure of personal information to Third Parties
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
What non-personal information we collect from you
- Log Information: We automatically collect and store standard internet log information when you visit the Website. This information may include, but is not limited to, your Uniform Resource Locator ("URL"), your Internet Protocol ("IP") address and domain name used, your type of browser, the date, time and length of your visits as well as the searches conducted and the web pages consulted.
- Cookies: Cookies are small data files that store information on your computer’s hard drive or web browser. They enable the Website to identify your computer and recognize that you have accessed the Website before.
We do not intend to collect, use or disclose personal information from anyone under the age of 18 without verifiable parental consent. If you are under 13 years old, you are not allowed to use our Website. If we learn that we have collected personal information from anyone under the age of 18, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
Right to Access and Correct
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please use our Contact form.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete you can correct most of the information youself, in you are aunable to please contact us via our Contact form as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our servers are located in the United Kingdom. If you are accessing the Website from outside the United Kingdom, please be advised that by your continued use of this Website, you consent to the transfer, processing and storage of your personal information in the United Kingdom and to make use of services whose use are governed by the laws and jurisdiction of the United Kingdom.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.