Albion Online Queen Patch 5 adds penalties for large alliances
The latest patch to Albion Online is live, the update includes the first step to introducing penalties to large alliances, Siphoned Energy Drain.
We detailed a number of the expected penalties in a previous article, the Siphoned Energy Drain debuff reduces Siphoned Energy gains to all alliances and unallied single guilds that have ten or more territories, with each additional territory beyond ten further decreasing energy earned by 5%.
Patch 5 brings additional changes intended to limit the influence of large armies, as well as fixes and polishing:
- Minimum average IP for Smart Cluster Queue reduced from 800 to 700
- Zerg Debuff ("Disarray") values increase more quickly for larger armies
- Cooldown implemented on rejoining dropped guilds and alliances
- Transmutation times significantly reduced
- Ability to fast travel to "Home" locations
- Ability to retrieve items from Hideouts that can no longer be accessed
- Small Tier 7 and Tier 8 nodes now spawn fully charged
- Removed unnecessary warnings when picking up farmed items
You can read the full patch notes for the update on the Albion Online site.
Queen Patch 6 will include Fame and Silver Penalties for members of alliances and guilds with over 10 territories.